Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Music update

My most recent musical creations have been the following:

Cheer Salvo(something I did for some friends of mine)


Chromus can fix it (basically a mechanical musical doodle. It's just supposed to be silly sounding)


Fresh Fur (A joke on when I was at the 'fresh fire' convention and accidentally yelled "Fresh Fur" and confusion ensued. Luckily, I'm good at the "I didn't yell that... it was from over there" face)


Sharing a blanket (a muse on how I used to hand blankets to my friends so they could snuggle under them and daydream. I still love to daydream under blankets when I'm solving tough problems, getting inspiration, praying in the spirit (good for visualizing warfare since the outside world can't distract you), and so forth.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jeremy!!

I really enjoyed listening to your "Cheer Salvo"...I'd like my son Christain to listen to that too.

Excellent!
Thanks!
Nick